Elsenham Cemetery is situated on Elsenham High Street next to the railway line. The cemetery is a non-denominational burial ground and is owned and maintained by the Parish Council. It opened in December 1901, the land having been given by Sir Walter Gilbey and the Chapel was built in 1908.
The Cemetery is now full. For further information on the Cemetery please contact Parish Clerk.